Friday, May 15, 2009

Revolt of revolution.

So I haven't been on in a while on account of me not having internet and such.  Just moved to the new diggs with my uncle.  It's not that bad.  We are rarely home at the same time so it works out well.  My grades in class have been getting progressively worse because of my post-concussion syndrome making my brain suck at everything.  So if I fail that's what I'm blaming it on.  I still don't have a car because all things dealing with insurance and douchebags always ends up being suck.  My sister is here with her nephew and it's not as bad as I thought it would be.  My sister is still a pain who made me get my hair cut but otherwise has been surprisingly tolerable.  Better yet almost enjoyable to be around.  Her son on the other hand is another story.  But she wants to throw me a party on account of me turning 20 this Sunday which is something I would be a lot more comfortable without.  
Also, I'm reading "The Revolt of the Masses" by Jose Ortega y Gasset.  And it's awesome.  

3 comments:

Pairsa said...

You're alive! I was convinced for a minute there that you were no longer with us. It's good to have you back.

Happy Birthday!... well almost.

Parties do suck though, so I'm sorry about that :/

Brian said...

Well thank you :)

Oh and it won't let me read your blog now?

Pairsa said...

Sorry :/ I don't know how that happened. But you should be able to now. I fixed it.