Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Substitute

It's only then do I see that we are destined for failure
Because the shapes that she makes are like pen down to paper
And the lines that she draws are like maps
-This Town Needs Guns

Brilliant.

I got a dog today. I have a lot of negative feelings towards the idea of "pets" in general but I won't get into that. I wanted to name him HungryTed but somehow I was the only one who thought that name was epic. After a lot of debate and name calling we came up with... Smooth Jazz. I KNOW! Sick name. Still not quite as tasty as HungryTed though.




2 comments:

Pairsa said...

Haha, they're both pretty great. It's a mouthful, that's for sure. Are you going to call him something for short?
Also, you neglected to mention the type of dog you got.
I'm interested.

Brian said...

Honestly, every time I talk to him I just say something with "jazz" in it. Like "jazzmasterflex" or "jazzinfool" or something else really epic.
He's a black lab. He's six months old. And he pretty much has a constant boner.