Friday, March 13, 2009

Sometimes.

Well I hope you're pleased with yourself.  I don't know what the fuck I did but if you feel it's worth burning whatever kind of bridge there was then fine.  If only you fucking knew.  Not that it would change anything but possibly establish some guilt or regret.  Because to be frank, I never wish ill fortune on anyone but I think for you I'll make an exception.  Yeah fuck you again.

Anyway, I got an A- on my Philosophy exam!  And during the break in class I almost cried.  Not because of the grade or anything gay like that.  But because I was listening to some songs on the ipod and Goddamn that shit was hitting me hard.  Fucking Dialect is amazing, "Dead Animal Hymn" gives me chills every time.  And something even better than that?  I learned something in there that day.  People aren't usually courageous and the like because they are courageous itself but because of the opposite.  Fear.  Now I wonder how abundant are these paradoxes in human psyche?  In life? I would say as bountiful as the universe seems endless.  

I wanted to write a poem/song thing that I've been working on but I can't seem to agree on the words.  






No comments: